I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hate

WOW facebook changed , blogger changed too huh ?
Yay , this world is constantly changing . Every minute, every second
Without any warning or sign.
Someone who loves you today , the other day maybe they found their next target.
We're not the master , we can't control or know what thing will happen next second.
Maybe once you winked , someone died
Maybe once you winked , someone leave you.
We are small , we are tiny .

There are people always say girl change fast.
Yay (; I do admit it because sometimes i change very fast too
BUT guys don't think you're loyal to something too.

I hate when girls post it at facebook about : We can't trust boys , can't trust true love.
But later , i'll see their facebook appear "IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH XXX"

SKIP

I heard something shock me today .
HE broke up with her.
不確定就別親吻  感情很容易毀了一個人
I like this sentence.
Girls , make up your mind to make your last deicison before you say yes ok?
IF today the guy is not my brother , perhaps i won't be so freakin out.
But unfortunately, yeap , this happened on my brother.
i hate it when someone hurt my family.
Although i know love is selfish , but still...............

No comments:

Post a Comment