I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Boredem

There's such a long long long time since i've written my last post.
Kay now , school holiday starts
and guess whuat? It totally sucks !!
My life is like a prisoners , everyday keep repeat the same life habits
and also locked at a certain place.
Times up i died.
What fucking hell is going on now.
Shouldn't i enjoying my holiday life after few months of suffering at my PMR and UEC?
But whay i'm like going back to that kind of life
At least i've something that busy and disturb my life make me won't feel lifeless.
Books , i've the study mood just at Night and EARLY in the morning or someway we called it MIDNIGHT :p
hehehehehehehe
i'm one of the night cats la okay o.o i'm given this name since i'm standard5
Panda eyes is one of the biggest character of mine ! X)

I feel weird , i can write through english (Although it's broken)
But my tougue will tie up when i start to communicate in english
stupid la why is it like that :(
Seriously , i'm more intersted at korean laguange la okay , more attract isn't ?
Regret that i deny my dear papaya peiyin invatation to penang :(
Cause i can't go back to school at last friday to pay the fees .

Just then when i'm grumbling with peoples that i'm bored please grab me away
my dear yeetengg came to me and told me a good news!!!
SHE'S GOING TO KOREA AT DECEMBER!
Kay maybe you're going to be curious why am I so happy
because if she's going , then i should be following them too awwwwwwww
Sure i'm following since i'm so bored at here !
I love you HAR YEE TENG
But korean air is too too too expensive
Although my mommy allow me to go , but just can't effort the fees.
I need to play , need to buy , and also the flight money.
That's too much my girl
hope you understand ! :(
The most important , hope you sister understand toooooooooooooo ! :D

For no lies , i need a boyfriend badly noww.
Just becuase i feel bored.
Yay you may feel that i'm lame , but i'm just telling the truth
Don't judge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment