I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

MoAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :)

Hey guys ! Haha , i'm here to update my blog at late night again :P. Wanted to continue my post last time but i forgot what content i going to write so just random la . I was very down day before today because i can't go to MoA concert, and my brother is the crew that work at the back stage. I hate him so much , ewwwwww he's digusting after he told me he's a crew of the concert, and david moo too :'( you guys hurt me badly ! x.x But later i try to comfort myself : Dont be sad , im giong to see suju at ss4 msia , but i failed, i feel soooooo lonely without reason haha! x) . And at last minute i mean today , i keep spam Mnet MoA concert wall to ask for cheap tickets. And finally i got twoooooooooooooooooooo wooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo! Keep shouting ! But actually i'm very afraid i'll waste RM100 because i scare bernice is not going , because i bought the ticket from other person not mua friend. So i MUST take it. And soon , thanks GOD for everything , YOU let you met xieneing :DDD . I saw her post that she always let go the chance to see suju. So i found her and ask her to go with me if berber not going , she said YESSSSSSSSSSS SHE DO! God damn happy that time ! :DD Thank you for the accompany babe , ss4 yea :)

When i reached there im like : GOSH THIS IS TOTALLY SUPERJUNIOR's CONCERT okay ! Everyone is wearing blue colour shirt , holding suju's album. Awwwww they're too crazy of superjunior already. Uhmp, i'm a ELF actually but just love them because they're great in singing and they are damn handsome ishhhhhhh >_< i;m always crazy about handsomes , so i love 2pm 2am beast B1A4 UKISS and also girl singers la teehee :p. My brother told me that when the door havent open to let them go in yet ( When 3 or 4pm like that ),okay i need to say why they don't let us go in . It's because backstage havent ready , so we can't go in. And ELF start to shout OPEN OPEN OPEN , their even using other languange to shout , and sing too. Wow you guys are cool but my brother say all crew and workers inside keep laughing at fans. haha! Honestly , this is really crazy. And if let you go in also won't see superjunior then what for so desperate to go in? O_______O I'm really getting more and more curious bout that guys! Thanks ShiYun to bring me in and sry for interruping you hehe! :D

Stupid , the opening guest is a local singer, he sucks la okay ! Spoilt the concert ! Let my mood from 100% fell to 0% on the ground. The first who came out is MISS-A , mua brother and dav said they are shooooooo HWATTTTTTTTT! And they're move was damn sexying, they even lie at the floor and act cute, i think thousands of guys hearts melt , even me ! I hope i've their sexy legssssss! :((  And next is B1A4 , gosh their damn freakin super HANDSOME la !


(Kay i'm giong to sleeep half way again ! HAHAHA good bye baby good bye ! :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment