I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Fuck my life

Kayyyyyyyy! Received two BAD news today. My mood totally sucks ! Nothing much happened this week. Wanted to update my blog everyday but at last , when i'm right infront opened the blogger page, i'm lazy to type. Zzzz...blog is something i'll manage when i'm free and lifeless. And now you know what kind of life i'm ENJOYING now -__________________-

Something special is , i work for my very first time hahhaa. Don't wanna tell what's work is that, but i'm shock that i'm doing this , unbeliveable! RM50 is not enough actually. But after you their interview you really can do , there's 2.50commision.I don't know whether it is consider as cheap or exp, i've no idea at those $$ things. So i always shop with no limition, hahahhahaha! My mother will be .. urgh fedup with me :P The main reason i work is too earn money because i'm going to korea , don't wanna use up all the cash my father either mother give me. That was my plan, well , the bad news #1 will announce now

#1 , I'M NOT GOING TO KOREA!

When i saw yeeteng wall post : Bad news, not going. Zzzz. My heart...awwww broke !!!!!!!!! Every pieces of my heart drop from a very high place. Apundeh ! :'( But i still have chance! Wanted to follow Bernice and her cousins to korea :) See whether her father let or not , if no , then no choice. Bumm promised me to bring me next year to korea, and he'll pay for it. He's crazy right? HAHA scold him scold him! :P


Bad news #2 , MY BROTHER IS WORKING AS SUPERVISOR AT BACKSTAGE FOR THE MoA CONCERT.

When he came back from his meeting, he said : Wa girl you don't know what am I working as? That MoA concert la ! And i JUMPED up from my chair and shouted at him : What !!??? Bring me along !!! Since i'm your sister !! They sure let you to bring me to the backstage as a FAKE qualification worker. (Say so because i'm underage) , but he told me : NO YOU CAN'T. Although our boss or me let you go in , but the korea's company was being very strick, they'll check, so the company can't simply let people go in the place they work. i crawl all over bert's body. He's something like a GANG GUAN , and i keep kiss him. Okay i really can't accept this stupid facttttttttttttt! Whatthefark! Why am I still underage. You know what my brother going to do with SuperJunior?

1. he's going to pick them up at the airport (Include FX, MissA, B1A4)
2. He's going be something like body guard , and help them take their laguange.
3. He's having his lunch and dinner with them.
4. He's going to see them right INFRONT of them , and even TOUCH them

I'll exactly work although they've RM10 for one day !!! (This is what i think, the real salary not that less (; ) ! I'm going crazy and keep ask him to call his boss and tell the korea company to give me the backstage workers pass . URGH, i'm still mad at this late night! Eih dey i really can't accept this till now..........


..........To be continue tmrw (:

No comments:

Post a Comment