I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

COUPLE

Hmm...don't know why i've such awkward feelings when i view those couple's photos and blog. I hate that so much la . Although kayyy it was really very sweet , but i'm just envy okayyyyyyy D: You should know my feelings isit? :( :( :( Feel like finding a boyfriend , but as i always told peigeng , if boyfriend i just simply find sure i've 3/4 boyfriendS now, but x feel it's hard to be couple you know? I don't agree such theorem like : 感覺可以在在一起後慢慢培養。GOD , that is just bullshit la okay -.- If really like that why people do breakup? Stupid . And honestly , maybe my heart already staying someone thr but just wrong timing and also i'm not sure whether he's the one i still loving now. Kay love is really messing up my life. But actually with love my life will be coloured D: HAHA but i think HE won't agree what i say now since i'm so small age. Well ,told mommy to introduce some good and hardstudy boys to me , hahahhahahaha , sounds like XIANG QIN right? Haha =\ of course my mum scolded me , but just joking la ! :) Take it easy mommy , told you that if i found my mr.right or i'm currently in a relationship i'll bring the boy to your office. For your husband , ask him eat shit -_-

HE TOTALLY SPOLT MY WHOLE DAY MOOD ! Yay , he's ngoo su hwa that bullshit . He promised me to bring me do mua passport for my korea trip. But at last you know what he said? I was sleeping tightly this morning , and my grandfather remind him about that. And he answered : NO , I"LL BRING HER NEXT WEEK. Fuck ya! Why are you always like that? I didn't saw that you're busy or what! Come back house bathe , and lie on your bed talking to girls keep laugh laugh laugh at thr. Brainless ! I think you just want mommy bring me because you don't wanna pay the RM300 right right right? AM I RIGHT?! I've 100% confidence that this is what you thinking on your pig mind. Ugrh , i tried N times to live peacefully with you , but you dissapointed me once by once. And i gave up now. Our relationship is just like dog and cats. Can't live or see each other more than 1min , if not we'll bite each other. You , bullshit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment