I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Finally

Finally i've done my new bloggie's decorating 
Lalala :D
I was lazy to decorate actually , 
but its really too freaking bored -.-
So i have to find some stuff to let me not to be too free.
Owhgosh !!! 
School holidays really started too fast fast fasttttttt 
i've to suffer about 7weeks ! D:


Luckily i'm going back to KuenCheng for badminton practise during holidays
if not , really die !
Because i know that my stupid father won't let me go here go there shopping everyday
DUHHHHHHH =X


Tomorrow i'm going to IOI mall with my sista YokeChooi 
i wanna cut hair , cut to be short maybe ? Perhaps.
And i going to buy LIESE , one of the dye hair product,
At first i wanna buy MILK TEA colous's , but ! 
i'm going back to school for practise , i just scare can't get in into school .
So i changed my mind , CHESTNUT BROWN :P
will upload photo soon ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment