I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

New hairstayle :)))))

Hey guy!  
I've cut short and dyed my hair yesterday  !
Hahhahs , actually it looks good for me , but don't know whats you guys comments :P
But the copper brown not very obvious , so i'm gonna dye MOCHA ORANGE tomorrow ! 
Trixie introduce me :D , she loved it so much !
hahahs , tomorrow going to the nearest watson to buy that
Guess who i'm going with ?  YokeChooi babe agn ((:
But i scare the colour will be not nice ,
because it is COPPER BROWN + MOCHA ORANGE
My final hair colour will be that C:
will i look very lala ? i don't want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of my family's members hate lala teenagers and me too ! D:
hope that i wont be :D
Good luck ! ;)
Will soon upload some photos of my hair .
EXPECT IT GUYS , YUKFEN NGOO COMING SOON

Hahahhahhahhahahs >W<














No comments:

Post a Comment